- 4 days training on PMBOK Guide 5th Edition
- 100+ questions during training
- PMP Application template
- Exercises & Memory Joggers
- PMP expert support
- PMStudy.com’s workbook
- 60 days online course
- 4 Simulated tests (200 Qs, 4 Hrs)
- 12 chapters videos + chapter tests
- Online study material
- Process Charts & Worksheets
- Mobile Applications
The PMP® stands for Project Management Professional, and the PMP Certification is a very popular and flagship certification from the PMI® (Project Management Institute, USA). PMP certification has become an industry standard in the field of the project management. A PMP designation in your resume greatly increases the hit on various job portals, elevates you above the rest, and makes you a more appealing job candidate. This certification demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
As per PMI’s Global Salary Survey for Project Managers, PMP Credential holders earn more than project managers with no-credential.
Our PMP training helps professionals gain adequate knowledge to pass the PMP examination in the first attempt.
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
PMBoK or Project Management Body of Knowledge is a collection of processes and knowledge areas that are accepted as best practices for Project Management across the world. This is essentially the sum of knowledge within the discipline of Project Management as maintained by PMI. The current version of the PMBoK is the PMBoK 5.
Our training covers the topics listed in PMBOK Guide and also course content outline mentioned by PMI for PMP credential exam.
2. Project Lifecycle
3. Project Management Processes
4. Project Integration Management
5. Project Scope Management
6. Project Time Management
7. Project Cost Management
8. Project Quality Management
9. Project Human Resource Management
10. Project Communications Management
11. Project Risk Management
12. Project Procurement Management
13. Project Stakeholder Management
The PMP Certification exam is conducted as Computer-based test (CBT) or Paper based test (PBT). Most preferred approach is CBT, whereas PBT can be opted under certain conditions. Prometric CBT centers located in many major cities across the world. The exam is of about 4-hour duration and consists of 200 multiple-choice questions. Out of these 200 questions, 175 questions are scored and considered towards final score calculation, while the remaining 25 questions are pretest questions that are not scored.
Breakup of questions by process group:
Initiation process group = 13%
Planning process group = 24%
Executing process group = 30%
Monitoring and Controlling process group = 25%
Closing process group = 8%
Total process group = 100%
Following are key process steps for PMP Exam. It is highly recommended to visit PMI.org website for complete information.
* Check your work experience
* Obtain 35 hours of PM education/training
* Register in www.PMI.org (can join as member with #139)
* Fill up PMP application online
* Receive acceptance from PMI for the application
* Pay PMP examination fee
* Visit www.prometric.com and schedule examination at convenient date/time
* Appear for exam
= USD 405 for Member
= USD 555 for Non-member
It is highly recommended to take PMI membership to avail benefits.
There are many reasons why you should choose 24x7Coach
* Highly experienced faculty who delivered many programs.
* Elite International Coaching (Elite Global Group) is Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P) of PMStudy.com (VMEdu, Inc.,) PMI Registered Education Partner (R.E.P) 2053.
* Course is registered with PMI and provides 40 PMI Approved Contact hours which is required for PMP application.
* Participants can avail 25+ Free PDUs which helps to maintain your PMP® credential status.
* 400,000+ students in 3,500+ companies and 150+ countries select PMstudy as their preferred provider for PMP® exam prep.
Our Success Sure! else money back!! program works in following way
* PMStudy online PMP material access will activated on first day of training.
* Access is valid for 60 days, which is non extensible.
* Participant should secure 85% percentage in atleast 3 full length simulated tests (200 questions) of PMStudy.
* Participant should register and take actual PMP examination before online access expires. i.e within 60 days from the start date of training.
* In case participant could not clear PMP exam within aforementioned time, then their fee will be paid back excluding service tax as applicable.
* Program is applicable only those attend 4 day classroom training with PM Study online material of 60 days access. Not applicable for eLearning mode, crash course, refresher course and virtual training.